Minimum Experience: 10 years relevant project and offshore oil and gas experience in Electrical, instrumentation and Control engineering and support.
Location: Port Harcourt (preferred) or Lagos
Duration: Permanent
Duties: including
The Primary Role of the Electrical and Instrument Engineer is to provide Electrical, Instrumentation and Control engineering expertise and to ensure the E&I work is planned and executed in accordance with Company policies and procedures:
1.Audit instrumentation and control systems to ensure they are correctly set up and functioning properly.
2.To monitor and review E&I maintenance procedures to ensure that these are adequate and monitor actual maintenance to ensure E&I systems are achieving the required level of technical integrity.
3.Ensure that the electrical/instrument stores are adequate to maintain the required level of plant uptime.
4.Provide technical guidance & direction in electrical, instrument and control areas.
5.Develop a working knowledge of the systems at each facility in order to facilitate maintenance and fault finding activities.
6.To monitor and ensure that E&I elements of safety and environmental equipment are fully functional at all times.
7.Evaluate, plan, budget and implement the Management of Change (MOC) procedure for any change related to Electrical & Instrument equipment.
Ensure regulatory requirements are met and international standards applied.click here to apply online
No comments:
Post a Comment